Friday, October 28, 2005

Starting Off


Ok kids, here it is... My first blog ever. So to start off the show, I'll give you a hint to how I came up with the title of this blog. Knowingly, most of you have already formulated your own idea's concerning "Costume Imp." (It IS very descriptive, isn't it!) Hang with me, and you just might learn something...

imp ( mp) n.
A mischievous child.
A small demon.
Obsolete. A graft.

v. imped, imp·ing, imps
To graft (new feathers) onto the wing of a trained falcon or hawk to repair damage or increase flying capacity.
To furnish with wings.

So put that together with what I do for a living and there you have it. (Admittedly I HAVE been known to act as a mischievous child AND a small demon...).

That's it for the first posting. Thanks for checking in!

With Love and Light

1 Comments:

Blogger Anita Powell said...

Hi! I found a link to your blog on Devon's, so I thought I would check it out. I'm glad I did. I just want to say that you are doing what I have always dreamed of doing (Broadway) and reading about it is very interesting to me. Keep blogging!

November 10, 2005 5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home