Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Music and Books

It's a busy time around here. Tonight I had the pleasure to welcome my favorite Morrible Ever back to the show. She's such a gem!!! We are lucky to have her back with us.

Have you listened to your new Darren Hayes cds yet? After listening to mine in the last week, I find myself gravitating to "Sing to Me" the most. But then I always did gravitate towards gut-wrenching ballads. This Delicate Thing We've Made is full of delicious treats and full of electra, but it's not the old Savage Garden bubble-gum pop. Listen to the lyrics, once again Darren is exercising his demons, and doing it with well written songs. Prepare to be taken on a journey. You will dance, you will cry, and love almost every minute of it. I didn't realize I could dance and cry at the same, outside of a concert hall.

Terry Brooks "The Elves of Cintra" was released today, taking us further on his journey of blending the Shannara and Word/Void series together. The first 120 pages have been very engaging, all of our characters are drawing closer together, we have had our first character death, and it's not at all lacking in action. So far, this novel is Moving!!!

That being said: I am off to retire with a good book!

Love and Light!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to lend you the first two of Yasmine's books in her new series -- WITCHLING and CHANGELING. Are you ready for them, or do you want me to wait a bit?

August 31, 2007 12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home