Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Ask Not

Ask not for whom the bells tolls, young man; it tolls for thee.

It's August 7th. My blissfully long lived Holiday is over, I am returning to work today. I've been trying to deny it all last week, but today I face the music.

Actually, I've already faced the music. I wandered into the theatre on Saturday and hung out for act one, observing. Normally, I wouldn't have to do this, but with the Green Machine, one never knows what they have changed lately, and better to see it than be guessing in the middle of a 3 hour musical. It was a great afternoon, of peoples eyes lighting up, hugs, and the question, "When are you coming back?!"

Tuesday. Today.

Where did the time go? Why don't I have my List of things to do completed? Have I truly been so lazy?! Evidently yes. I have managed to get some much needed rest, and my health is currently back under my control. It is time to get some money back into the bank. The more I research London, the more I come to realize I'm about to holiday in a place that is even more expensive than the city I live in. (I would have never thought I would say that).

4 hours before I have to report. Time to put the finishing touches on the apartment, and finish sorting/packing the bag to take to work. Monkeys require tools, and I know they are in this house somewhere.

Has anyone seen my 'open mind?!"

Love and Light!
xoA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think of it this way -- London is twice as expensive as NY, but have as expensive as Iceland! Seriously.

I know a really good, tiny, relatively inexpensive Italian place in Cambridge Circus, next to the stage door of whatever theatre Les Miz used to be in -- it's great. It's one of the many places I'm putting together on my list.

And you will LOVE Royal Albert Hall. Now there's a place to see a concert!

August 07, 2007 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home