Friday, August 10, 2007

Whew!

The weather has finally broken. It's a comfortable 70 degrees here in the city. The humidity is falling from the sky. More rain, but the morning commute wasn't as bad as they thought. My commute was just fine, I had little problem getting from the bedroom to the bathroom this morning. LOL And all this rain, and (knock wood) no flooding in my apartment.

The show is going well; it is just as big and bad as ever. Keep buying those tickets, daddy has a concert habit to fund and is going to London.

Scott gave me a copy of The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss, warning me he couldn't put it down. I concur, it's off to a great start. I'm going to return to it here, and have some lunch. And enjoy being the apartment with the windows open and listening to the rainfall and the cool breezes... A break from the rainforest climate it has been here for the last week.

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home