Monday, November 12, 2007

That Change will do you good...

I think that's a Sheryl Crow lyric as well....

There are many changes going on in the city right now. The strike continues. Still no end in sight, although I've been out of the loop for a day. No idea how long this is going to last. I've been exploring other options for work and income. Nothing totally exciting, but there are some things available here and there that will help cover expenses for this week.

It was just ODD to have a full weekend off. My neck/shoulder started acting up again on Saturday. Massage/acupuncture today to help relieve the tension and pain. I believe I am manifesting it myself (again). I know I need to stop that. I say that because I only worked on hour on Saturday before they locked us out of the theatre. I spent all day yesterday on the heating pad.

I'm going to try and get some of the regular/normal life things taken care of this week. I have dr appts to schedule, the market to attend to, and the biggest news of all:

I must begin packing up the flat. I will be moving out of the city itself next month. An opportunity presented itself, and it's too good a deal to pass up.

I am barely making sense this early morning (I do NOT make sense at 7 am). But here I am, awake and out of bed. Perhaps I should take myself into the kitchen and wash last nights dishes and do my chores now...

Wanted to check in. I'm basically OK. Life is moving forward and the next month and 1/2 is bound to be interesting.

Keep your fingers crossed that I'll be returning to broadway soon. Papa has big bills to pay....

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home