Monday, December 01, 2008

I'm trying

I'm trying to like california. I mean, i enjoy the weather and the sunshine... but i really don't enjoy any city above oceanside. san diego? love it. oceanside? lovely beaches, great friends.

la? filthy

and i live in a filthy city, but it's MY filthy city i guess.

of course, it wasn't helpful that i had to wonder almost a mile to find a freaking drug store yesterday. you really can't be self reliant in CA without a car.

i'm coping. i'm not upset, i am enjoying the weather, but really have no desire to interact with the local yokels.

I thought west hollywood was supposed to be glamerous and gay. ok, i can see the gay part, vaguely, but i know when i'm out of my element... and i'm out of my element... perhaps if i had model looks, a bmw, and was 20 years younger, i might be impressed...

lmao

that being said, i'm meeting up with a good friend of mine today and perhaps she'll change my attitude about the place. i know she's happy here, and it will be nice to get out and about without walking though miles of skinny sidewalks that don't lead me anywhere i really want to be... :-)

I need to get busy and jump into the shower so i'm presentable as possible upon her arrival.

love and light to you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home