Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Priere de ne pas deranger

You get bonus points if you can translate the French above…

Vancouver. It’s pretty, what I’ve seen of it. It’s a blessing from the gods that we had an EXCELLENT local crew here. Sasha, David, Clydia, Lisa, you guys rocked our world. Thank you so much for being hard and committed workers. See what theatrical experience will get you. If only all our crews were so freaking fantastic. I managed to even get some ‘extra’ work done, and catch up on a lot of things that have been getting ignored due to time constraints. Again, they rocked with us…

I’m trying very hard to stay awake now. We loaded out of the venue here last night and then returned to the hotel instead of the tour bus. We have a 14+ hour trip to Edmonton tonight that I’m not looking forward too. Even tour bus travel has been difficult on this tour, for me anyhow. Perhaps I chose a very poor time to quit drinking, but there it is….
I did finally get a decent (passable) pair of sunglasses today!!!! No more bright light first thing in the morning!!! YAY!!!! Also, the bargain of the day was the complete set of The Lucy Show dvd’s at a store here, for only $15!!! Canadian. I treated myself…

Now I MUST sit down and do some receipts and pull myself together . it’s time for a late lunch, and then packing and getting ready for the next stop.
I don’t return to the USA until the 29th of October, when we hit Minneapolis. Then I get to enjoy a couple of days in Chicago with my BFF (female) and enjoy a mini holiday filled with deep dish pizza and catching up. I guess I had better find a scrabble board before I hit Chicago, and a deck of cards. I’m so looking forward to it!!!

Love and light to you all. We continue forward!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You hit Minneapolis on my mom's birthday!

Enjoy Vancouver. Hope the 14 hour bus trip isn't too awful.

October 25, 2008 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking you don't have much internet access up there, hmmm?

Yes - Vancouver wonderful.

OF COURSE! - you had to buy those CD's - pish-tosh, don't be silly.

Hi Devon... ;-)

October 27, 2008 12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not disturb???

October 27, 2008 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ill bring the scabble board and the cards. You just bring it on!!!

October 28, 2008 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home