Monday, October 20, 2008

Tacoma

Tacoma

What shall I say about Tacoma? It’s stunningly beautiful and the people are so very nice. I wish I could say the same for the wardrobe crew (local). It was a very long and very rough day. We earned our daily bread in Tacoma.
We played the arena with the wooden dome. Yah, it sounded great but it was a pain. Literally. The floor was shallow and the seating came right down to the floor. Yah, we sold the hell out of that place, but as a result, we had to do the modified stage which meant no rake. Which meant it did the show on my knees the entire night.
Have I earned the right to complain a little? Just a little. See, I’m already done.
We had a pretty bumpy trip to Vancouver, but we are here now. I’ll be in Canada for the next few weeks before we hit the Midwest and blaze our trail south to Mexico.
But for now, I’m going to enjoy the last hour of my evening off by watching some Stargate Atlantis and then curling up with my very interesting book. (thanks again D for putting it in my hand, I am enjoying Dhampir very much, even if I am already 2 books ahead as far as the character arc’s/relationships go).

Love and Light, and I’ll see you on the ice…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was two books ahead, too -- and in books 2, 3, and 4, they managed to surprise me.

ENCHANTMENT PLACE, the book I bought on our day, is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

October 20, 2008 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home