Monday, June 05, 2006

And Home Again

Back at home. I've missed Manhattan. The kittens were well cared for and the house is still standing. I have piles of Mail to sort, reciepts to enter, and a house to clean. Just like a 'normal' day off. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Today I'm heading off to the bookstore to get a book I've been waiting to read. I won't be doing much today other than unpacking and cleaning up the house.

Just wanted to let you know that I'm back in town and in one peice. Vegas was, well Vegas. I had a great time with family and friends. Celine was CELINE (although I've seen her better) but i enjoyed every minute of it.

Funny that later on, family in Michigan wanted to know what I did in Vegas. Uhm.. 'what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" Yah, I did more than play blackjack and eat. But that's between me and the other guilty parties, right?! hehehe I may have left during fleet week, but meeting the Aussie more than made up for a few sailors!!!

More to follow once I'm settled.

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home