Thursday, April 27, 2006

30 Days

30 Days and counting! I'm officially on the countdown to vacation!! It's time. I'm going to need it by the time it gets here.

Things have developed rapidly in the last couple of days. A friend of mine here in NYC is joining us in Vegas, so it really will be 4 Queens at the 4 Queens. Out of Control. Anyhow, my buddy is a lot of fun, and he's never been to Vegas so we even get to break him in. One of the other guests is originally from Las Vegas, so we get an old local to boot! Good Times.

I also just discovered that Madonna is playing the MGM Grand the night (and night after) we see Celine. Hmmm Cirque or Madonna. Tough Call; I'll keep you posted as it further simmers in my mind!!

I haven't officially announced it on the blog, but the new play that I've been dayworking on, is the official debut of Julia Roberts on broadway. I haven't seen the show, and probobly won't due to my schedule at my musical. At least this job isn't going to be over due to the reviews they got. It's a limited run, so I'll make just enough money to buy whatever sofa I want for the apartment. Yes, I've started shopping already! :-)~ It will be quite the conversation peice, as it's going to be referred to as the 'couch that julia bought me."

This new job is one of the reasons I haven't been posting much lately. Overall things are going very well here in NYC. I reminded myself where I was a year ago at this time. (Beating myself up trying to get Anything Goes finished in Princeton, and about 2 weeks away from the hospital stay for the blood clot). So I'm certainly in a better place now!!

Short and sweet. Life is grand, so it work, and I'm working for my vacation!

Love and Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home