Saturday, April 08, 2006

Careful What You Wish For

Costume Imp is still up and kicking.
I wanted to get out there and pick up some other work.
I've apparently achieved that goal considering my work week this week.
As of 6pm tomorrow I will have done 6 daywork calls and 8 performances in the last 6 days. I also started working on a different Broadway show this week, and will be continuing with them for the next several weeks. I also believe that I may be having my design work seen here in NY. I'm waiting for a certain playwrite to get his latest play completed. (eh-hem David, stop reading my blog and get back to that script beotch!)

Loads of work this week, and lots of exciting things happening right now. I'll update you all when I get some time to get myself and my thoughts together. I've done nothing but sleep and work in the last 2 weeks. Reguardless of our current weather here in this fair city, it IS SPRING!!

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home