Monday, October 16, 2006

Something to look forward to:

Being a great supporter/admirer of writers everywhere (especially writers with Cats to support/feed/shelter/entertain), I present for your attention, a soon to be released novel recommendation.

Shelter by Chaz Brenchley will be published by Bloody Brits and released for US purchase on December 1, 2006. You can preorder your paperback (so it won't even break your bank) now from Amazon.com here.




It's got a captivating cover as well, doesn't it?

Brenchley first captivated me earlier this year with Bridge of Dreams, his first in a series of fantasy novels that immediately grabbed my interest and added his name to my list of authors to keep on eye on. Bridge of Dreams rates within the top 5 novels I've read so far in 2006. (My own blog blub here.) So if you haven't read that one yet, do so!! While you are shopping with Amazon, you should also go ahead and pre-order River of the World, the follow up to BOD, which will be released next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home