Friday, October 13, 2006

Farewell

We need to take a moment and say a fond farewell to the beautiful weather we have been having. The first major cold front of the season is upon us. Family members in Michigan told me it was snowing there today. Temperatures have been dropping rapidly this evening. It is time to at least unpack the heavy winter coats.

I've been wearing my leather jacket (which always makes me so happy) this week. I'm rather attached to my leather jacket, I always feel so James Dean when I'm wearing it. If you've ever seen me in it, you know what I'm talking about...

Work is going well; our new headliner is doing great in the show. It's a totally different interpretation, and it works.

I am continuing to feel better. I actually engaged tonight at work. This gains mention simply because I've been doing the show on muscle memory for some time now. I'm doing the put-in for the new chorus boy tomorrow afternoon; I had to pay attention to things I don't normally pay any attention to, such as exactly what hook does his coat hang on, and just who moves this set of clothes for him. You would think after 2 years I would know these things, but we have have constant changes with this show, both in crew and cast. Things change every time a new person comes into the show. It's a constantly evolving beast...

Managed to get a REALLY good housecleaning morning in today. I was even sorting/matching up tupperwear. I got to throw some (useless) stuff away. I also made another peach cobbler. Now that my tastebuds are operating again, I should be able to enjoy it more!

Love n Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home