Monday, October 09, 2006

Hard Push to the Day Off

I was a hard Push to get to today, Monday. A good portion of the city is on a three day weekend. I'm not complaining, I had mine earlier in the week. Although I am looking forward to a day of rest and relaxation.

Todays goal is get out and about and find some new pillows. I realized as I was changing the bedding midweek that not only were my pillows flat, but also rather old, dirty, and germie. A trip to the market is also in order, so that I can continue being domestic and eating healthier. All small and relatively painless projects.

My upstairs neighbor has been enjoying her 3 day weekend. She been furniture shopping and assembling, and assembling, and assembling, and rearranging, and assembling. Finally at around 2:30 AM, I slipped my robe on, and padded upstairs and knocked on her door, which she answered with the hammer in her hand. (Smart girl, cause ain't nobody nice ringing your bell at 2:30AM). I nicely asked if she was about done hammering for the night. She apologized and I didn't hear another pound out of her... until 6:30 this morning. If I was a good man, I'd offer to help, but that's what her boyfriend is for... I'll just take it as a sign to get moving myself.

I made it through the rest of the week at the show, and I was feeling pretty good until yesterday. I'm still a little rough around the edges but I'm hoping that with some rest, it will all be fine.

Happy Columbus Day to you all.

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home