Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Big O

I'm home folks!!! Vacations are almost over (I'm not going anywhere this week), and I return full time to the show next week. Heaven help us all...

It was a great time in the big O. How can you not love floating in a pool, reading the latest Harry Potter book (it only took me two days, but then again, I was in a plane or in the pool all day).

Barely home from one vacation, and I JUST booked my next one! London in October. I've had my concert tickets to see Darren Hayes @ the Royal Albert Hall (be jealous bitches, it's alright) for a few weeks now, and I just booked my companion and I flights and hotel for the week. It's going to be fun tomorrow when I write checks for thousands of dollars (as it's also time to pay the rent).

August 7th... going back to Oz. With an open mind (or as open as I can keep it, for as long as I can keep it). I shouldn't bitch. I'm lucky they want me so bad they didn't let me quit, although I wonder in the grand scheme of life what the lesson is here. I have only just up and Quit one job in my life. I'm still can't wrap my mind around quitting a job. I mean, shows close, and then I do another one... This years of laboring on one show is not only an oddity, but a recurring theme for me lately. And it really makes a difference in how you live a life in nyc. It frightens me to be without work, and if you wrote the kind of checks I do a month (and some of you do), you know what I'm talking about.

I remember thinking I was loaded when I had 10 grand in the bank... Now it makes me nervous, which is likely why I live in a world of constant tension... LMAO

I'll get some pool pictures up as soon as I get them off the camera. For now, know I'm home, tan, and in good spirits. It was great seeing my Omaha Peeps again. And of COURSE, there are stories...

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home