Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday

Off and running on the Thursday:

OK People, here is your notice... I don't use my alarm clock, I set my cell phone... So when your drunk asses start drunk/bootiecall texting me @ 4:35 freaking AM, I know about it immediately. And Nobody has ever gotten Anything out of me by irritating Papa Bear when he's hibernatin'. Got it?!

(Lord! Some peoples kids...) Like My Momma would say, "At least act like you've had some bringing up!"

Work was wacky today. I started throwing laundry into washers like I meant business, only to turn around 1/2 hour later to realize I hadn't followed my own personal 'order of doing things.' Which only meant that I was going to be backed up for dryer space later, but it just made things a little odd this morning. I was one load out of whack all day. LOL

I did something this afternoon that I rarely do. I went to a movie. It's not that I don't like movies, I Love movies, but I really Really dislike Manhattan Movie theatres (please note I live just outside of Times Square). So it has be really good to drag me into a movie theatre. Two Words: James Franco. I went and treated myself to Spiderman 3. And I enjoyed it. Great special effects, decent story line, and an all too brief moment of James in nothing but sport briefs and fog. Who Knew that man had such sexy thighs? He had plenty of screen time (and let's face it, I'll watch a 4 hour movie just to get 30 minutes of his lips). And I timed it perfectly. There were only about 20 people in the theatre with me, and we were all adults. So not only did I have a great movie, but I had a great movie experience too.

Now, I am FINALLY going to tackle the desk and the files. Wish me luck, I'm pretty sure my desk is under here somewhere...

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home