Wednesday, August 01, 2007

On the Verge of Something Wonderful


On the Verge of, on the verge of something wonderful.

A resurgence, on the edge of something wonderful.

I finalized plans for the THE trip of the year: I'm soon to be off to London, going to see





Really close:


At Royal Albert Hall

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: It's ok, be jealous. Happy early Birthday to ME!!!

I've become an absolute Hayes Junkie again. I've always adored the voice and the performance, but now I'm positively smitten!!!

You can dance in the devil's shoes, if you like walking in heels,
There's a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals,
You can lose you way, in the big city,
Get distracted and lost, and feel pretty, yeah...

I want you, I need you;
I don't want to please you, or belong to anyone.
But life is for living, for not people pleasing,
A race that has never been won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home