Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you!!

It's a very busy time for me here in NYC. I'm still not working (ok, i'm not earning the broadway money right now), but all the prep work is starting to pay off. I'll be at the NYC Ballet next week and I'm still doing some light opera work/shopping.

I really MUST begin to pack up things. Next week is going to be about packing, and about Darren gigs.

I have enjoyed the 'free' time this week, it has allowed me to study my language courses everyday, and I'm pleased to announce that I'm finally getting colors, numbers, and items of clothing... I wonder when I'll start receiving complete sentences. Although we are now at a point where I'm having to start memorizing the conjugation form of verbs and the 'is it il, el, la, le" male/female business. ALthough I do believe I've finally (basically) gotten over the spanish vowels and am starting to actually remember the italian ones. (I knew that one semester o spanish would screw with me).

I have many things to be thankful for this year... the fact I'm still here; all of my various friends, both in the states and abroad, and that I still have a roof over my head (albiet soon to be a new roof).

Much love and light to you all.

Count your blessings!

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home