Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm A Traveling Man

Whew!!! I haven't been posting in a while due to the electrical problems in the building. We seem to be back and running, and I'm almost convienced that everything is fixed. I spent 3 days with only half of the apartment supplied with electricity. So the computer and TV were not working. Luckily the fridge was, not that there is anything in it!!

As some of you may know, My sister is graduating with her nursing degree this April. She's decided that she needs part of her celebration to occur in Las Vegas. My other sister and her husband are joining Sis and her BF there for a ho-down Memorial Weekend. I was reading the family emails that we send and I thought to myself, "Oh how great, the girls are going to Vegas. Good for them!" I continued reading the email when suddenly one sister writes to the other, "I would love to see Celine with you!" Of course my hand flew off the mouse so darn fast I smacked myself in the face. "What?! How DARE those mailto:b^@#s think about going to a Celine Concert and not even have the decency to ASK Big Brother!" I tell you I was instantly cranked up (just like my father used to be able to do to me).

Well, I guess I took it personally, because now the 3 of us will be in Vegas over Memorial Weekend. I will continue on home in Michigan afterwards, and thus be home for the big party the first weekend in June. BBQ!!!! yes. I booked the flights today, and now I'm just waiting to see who is going to be my guest (or guests) for the weekend, and I'll book the hotel and the Celine Tickets.

That's the big news here.

It was an exhausting week last week for me. I was working extra time at the show, and painting at home to boot. If you haven't seen them yet, pictures are on an earlier post.

I'm off to run a few errands before the show tonight.

Love and Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home