Saturday, March 11, 2006

Still Kicking

I haven't been posting at all, but I'm still alive and kicking. Work this week has been extremely exhausting. For the first 3 shows of the week, I had 6 different chorus boys out of the show. It's made for a very physical week at work. After Wednesday, things began to improve as slowly people started coming back to work. I will be very glad when I finally arrive at Sunday night this week. Judging by how I'm feeling at the moment, I may simply sleep until Tuesday. hehehe

The phone rang at 930 this morning; my boss asking me to come in and cover a coworker who wasn't coming in. The call started at 9am. I arrived at 11 and managed to get the work done before the show started. And like usual, I'm in at 10am tomorrow. Come on MONDAY. Papa needs a day off!!!

It's been a beautiful couple of days. It was 74 degrees on Friday here. I ran several errands that afternoon, and completely enjoyed the sunshine and warm air. The kittens were very pleased and spent most of the day on the windowsills, eyeing the outside with keen interest.

I have absolutely nothing new to report, just wanted to check in with you all.

A Very Happy Birthday to Devone over at Ink in My Coffee. The girls send their wishes and love as well.

Love and Light!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home