Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tagged

I got tagged, so here it is:

Four jobs I’ve had:
Costume Shop Supervisor, Live Entertainment, Major Amusement Park
Resident Costume Designer for one of the top 10 regional Opera companies.
Farm-Hand/Field-Hand. (Don’t ask, Don’t tell)
Monkeying around on Broadway. I’ve also dealt with bloody murdered children, enchanted objects (walking talking clocks and flaming candlesticks), beasts, cows, dancing pigs, and Jack and his beanstalk.

A 5th job: Stage Manager for National Christmas Tour, Rock and Roll. (or Lock and Load)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Gone with the Wind
Wizard of Oz
StarGate
East of Eden

Four Places I Have Lived:
Cassopolis, Michigan
Normal, Illinois (Yes, I lived in Normal)
Sarasota, Florida
Omaha, Nebraska

Four TV Shows I Watch:
Charmed
The Amazing Race
Stargate: Atlantis
Almost anything on National Geographic Channel

Four places I’ve vacationed:
San Francisco
Las Vegas
New Orleans
My Mind


Four Favorite Dishes:
Lasagna (mine or Tami’s)
Pineapple Casserole (those Rollison recipes kick-ASS!)
Veal Marseille
Anything with Bacon or Pork Fat


Four Sites I Visit Daily:
Ink in My Coffee
365gay.com
Playbill.com
CelineDion.com

Four Places I Would Rather Be:
Egypt (let’s start in Thebes)
On a sunny beach anywhere warm and beautiful.
My own private Oasis
or Island.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home