Monday, July 31, 2006

How you feelin'?

HOT HOT HOT!!! The heat wave has begun. It's barely 8am and already the temperature is pushing 80 degrees. It's going to be a real scorcher the next couple of days, with temps in the 90's/100's, with the heat index even higher. I hope ConED is going to be able to handle and maintain the power in our fair city this week. Not only for my sake, and the sake of my pets, but for all of us.

Luckily for me, there are 3 movies currently playing that I would like to see, so if it gets too unbearable at home, I can always go to the movie theatre. Maybe even make a day of it should I choose.

It's way too early for me to making sense, so I'm going to close now. Something possessed me to get up this morning and make Iced Tea; I guess I'm going to be needing it

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home