Friday, July 21, 2006

Happy Friday

I'm pleased that I managed to get so much done yesterday. Just getting up and washing my face this morning is about all I'm capable of. I had very disturbing dreams last night; don't ask me what they were about, they all slipped away moments before I actually woke up. Repeatedly. I don't think i got any REM last night.

Luckily, I can stay inside with the kittens and enjoy the AC for the better part of the day. I'm not due at the theatre until 6:30. (I'm doing very well in not arriving early). There is drama going on there as well, which I'm NOT getting involved in. I sense something shady and I'm not giving my energy to it unless they have done something that completely infuriates me. I have already moved on, alas, I'm still there physically.

The weather has turned hot, muggy, and gross again. A purrrfect day for a little kitten maintainence. Some serious brushing and some claw clipping (both the girls and daddy). I'm looking forward to a couple of moments in the shower with my cucumber and green tea body wash...

Oh, in case you missed it, New episodes of Stargate: Atlantis began last Friday (the 14th). Season 3 has begun, and I'm just as enthralled as ever. I'm looking forward to a new episode tonight once I get home from work.

Happy weekend to you all. Stay dry and cool. And drink more iced tea!

Love and Light!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home