Saturday, July 08, 2006

OK everyone. I’m putting it out there. I’ve absolutely had it with my apartment. I’ve just suffered the third flood in less than three years, and I’m done ignoring the signs of the universe. It’s time for me to get the hell out. So….

I’m beginning to look for a new apartment. Ideally, I would like to stay on the Westside, anywhere between the 40s-70’s. large studio/1 bedroon (where 2 cats aren’t an issue). My rent ceiling is 1300. If you know or hear of anything, I’d appreciate you passing it along. My current lease isn’t up until December, but that doesn’t mean I won’t jump ship for something I can’t pass up. Or (*heaven help me) you know of any roommate type situations.

Thanks!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing like added your flare to a place and then moving out. :) Good luck in your search for a house bro.-Tsue

July 10, 2006 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home