Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Apartment Hunting

I believe that the apartment hunt is over; at least I'm calling it done. Now I haven't actually decided that I'm moving yet, but I'm done looking.

I had a look at my friend T.'s place last night and it's most definitely livable and affordable. The Kittens will have a LOT of room to scamper about, and the commute won't kill me.

This could be exactly what I am looking for, I'm just going to let it roll around in my head for a couple of days.

It was a very enjoyable evening there last night; I'm comfortable in the space. Now if I can merely overcome myself and accept a daily commute and wrap my mind around working 6 days a week in the city and not living on the island...

T. and I had a very great conversation last night, and I believe we are more than compatible as roommates, so I don't foresee any issues there. It is all looking good (which scares me) but again, that's my own personal and mental drama.

So there you have it. A bright spot on the horizon.

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home