Tuesday, August 01, 2006

HOT HOT HOT

Welcome to August. Here in the baked apple we are doing fine. Brown Sugar and Butter anyone?
(if you don't get it, don't ask). ConED has kept everyone in power (so far) no blackouts anywhere! I stopped looking after the heat index hit 107. Of course it's a balmy 85 degrees now that the sun has set and the city continues to radiate back the heat of the day. Ra has blessed us today, and it's looking like we are going to bask in his glory a few more days as well.

Iced Tea anyone?!

The apartment hunt continues. I looked at two places yesterday. One I can't afford and the other is no improvement over my current place. I haven't found it yet... and neither has my broker...

Ice Cream, Lucy, Bed. In that order!

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home