Monday, September 25, 2006

Checking In

Or Checking out, which ever you prefer...

It's been a long time since the last post. Things have been a little too rough around here for me to actually sit and type nicely about any of it. Plus I was completely bedridden for 5 days with one of the nastiest cases of the flu I've ever had.

I'm pleased to inform you that I'm now feeling better and life is getting back to it's typical insanity.

I'm completely over my broadway show. Today I've been revamping the old resume and getting it ready for distribution. It's time to leave the monkeys and move on to the next project (whatever that may be). I've become very hateful towards certain people at work (some of whom deserve it and can forever Rot in Hell for simply being assholes). A very clear Indication that it's time for me to move on.

I'm heading to Queens this evening to look at the latest apartment opportunity. I'm heading down to the wire on the apartment hunt. I have about 20 days left before I have to either reject or resign the current lease here.

Shouting out a very sincerely felt "Best Wishes" to C.S. and R.K.. Both of whom start their leave of absence from the show in order to work on the next Will Smith movie. I will definately miss you boys. Have fun and enjoy all the special effects!!!!

I had a lovely lunch with Scott today at one of our favorite eateries. I was primed for BBQ until he changed his mind, but I'm dealing fine with the change in plans. I had a great lunch (and have since decided to order BBQ and have it delivered for Dinner).

Completed a huge clean up project here at the apartment. Being sick for 5 days kinda wrecked the place; between the kittens and the dishes, the whole apartment was looking rather, well, filthy. The bathroom is now clean, dishes are done, and all the sicky laundry has been washed and put away. I've even managed to get most of the desk cleaned off.

Scott put the tastebuds in motion when he brought me a homemade Rice Crispy Treat last week. I ran a quick trip to the market and got what I needed and just finished making my own batch. A special treat to myself once I get the latest edition of the resume published and ready for other people to look at. Oh, and my market had the great Fruit popcicles that I like, so I bought two boxes of them (since they don't always carry them).

Mom has finally decided or 'found THE house' in Michigan. Rumor has it she's going to sign papers within the next couple of weeks. She's been looking at modulars for well over a year now, and I'm sure that my little brother is anxious to get her and my father out of the farm house. They will be dropping the modular down by the pond that Mom had built several years ago. I'm sure she's excited about decorating and landscaping now, instead of continuing looking for the house. Things are looking good on the homefront, as my little brother has survived and recovered from yet his latest open heart surgury. (it was scheduled folks, not a last minute thing).

That's all the news that is fit for print. Can you believe that it is almost October? This is actually my favorite time of year. I love 'sweatshirt' weather!!! I've been seriously missing my Omaha folks the last couple of weeks. If I was there now, we would be making our annual trip to the apple orchard. I will have to break down soon and get some apples and make a pie or two...

Love and Light.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are your friends doing in the "new Will Smith" movie?

September 25, 2006 10:07 PM  
Blogger Costume Imp said...

My friends have been cast as members of an alternate race of people who have super-evolved. This project is filming in the NYC area. As part of this alternate race of people, they have had to shave their heads, and evidently will be experiencing some cool (and grueling) filming and special effects. I believe this will be one of next summers box office mega offerings.

Again, I wish them well and the best of success!

September 26, 2006 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home