Friday, September 29, 2006

"CLICK"

"CLICK"

You know it. It could be the proverbial lightbulb turning on; it could be the sudden Alignment of an idea, or the basic feeling of acceptance or the "Yes, this is it!" moment that snaps your brain. However you wish to describe it, it happened yesterday to me.

I'm moving. I've been thinking about it constantly since I looked at the place in Woodside. I've finally wrapped my mind around it. My brain accepts it. Yesterday, it 'Clicked' into place. If T. and I can work it out, I'll soon be leaving the midtown apartment.

WHEW!!!

I'm no longer wondering 'if' I'm going, my brain has already started processing 'how.' I can't describe it in any other way other than a shift in direction of thinking. Which I can only chalk up to the fact that I'm done thinking about it, and I'm ready to begin the actual process. No more wondering. It's time to start, well, Moving, on the issue. ;-)

I sent the email this morning stating I had decided and that it's time to start seriously talking about dates and times.

All I've wanted to do since I clicked "Send" is run out and buy bubble wrap and boxes. (I'm fighting that urge, as I know I have a few yards of wrap around here somewhere).

Oh and a Happy Friday to you.

Just a little self-absorbed here (Yes, more than usual). Nothing but flowcharts and lists bouncing between my right and left brain.

The kittens are not at all satisfied with my token pat on the head; I have had to forcefully remove them both from my desk, repeatedly, this morning. Even explaining that Daddy was 'Working' on securing their next playground hasn't appeased them. Although a Second Breakfast did buy me about 10 minutes of peace and uninterrupted work time.

It's time to head out and get some errands accomplished before the Weekend Marathon of shows begins. Official kick-off is at 6:30 this evening.

Enjoy Your Weekends, where ever you are.

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home