Saturday, June 28, 2008

Almost

Just 3 more programs/performances and I will have wrapped the spring season at the Ballet. 54 ballets in 9 weeks. Whew!!

I should be concerned about getting packed for my travels that commence next week; I am concerned, I just haven't done anything about it. Laundry must be done first, before any packing really takes place. It's been excessively hot in CA from what I'm told, and of course, I'm also traveling to the desert, so I need to have cool coverage.

I really need to just go shopping, but I'm holding off on that one until I get the Job completed.

It will come as no surprise that I'm Tired. I'm looking forward to this holiday and being away from the city for a while.

Several other things are complicating my life right now; most of it mental and it's been a trial trying to keep it together. I detest feeling fragile and yet at the same time wish there was someone who could shelter me from (basically) myself. (Disgusting as that statement is, tis true).

I'm strong enough to live through it and I shall.

Happy Pride to all you Mo's out there. Once Again I continue working throught pride weekend; but I want you all to know I'm celebrating in spirit with you.

I have a pub crawl scheduled with one of my great friends next Tuesday... The day before I leave on Holiday. Has been a long time since we've had one of those, and I'm looking forward to it!!!

Love, Light, and Happy July to you all!
xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home