Monday, June 30, 2008

I made it!!!

Ballet season is wrapped!!! I'm officially unemployed!! Blissful I tell you. I got up at 6am, puttered around until 7:30, filed my unemployment claim, did laundry, and packed a suitcase.

Not bad, eh?!

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me. I'm in the running for a totally awesome gig, and I need all the good thoughts I can get! A dream job of mine!!! More to follow after I book it!!

Pasta Salad is made. Peach cobbler is in the oven.

Done with as many chores as I care to do today.

I'm about ready to leave on Wednesday. I mean, after the hobby store, Dr, and pub crawl, that is. (Which is why I am almost packed already).

It's a beautiful day and Im going to go sit on my front porch with a book and some homemade lemonade.

Love and Light!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous trip. We NEED to get together when you come home.

July 01, 2008 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home