Thursday, July 24, 2008

Aspire

Aspire.

What a fitting word in this Imps life the last few weeks. What Aspirations does Imp have? (other than being wealthy and healthy enough to travel all over the world). I haven't had many career aspirations lately. Burned out on the broadway circuit really, enjoyed a bit of professional dance this spring and was really looking forward to Not having a show this summer and just, well, Kicking it.

Aspire.

Now I'm no longer Aspiring to kick it and laze around this summer (but damn if I wasn't looking forward to it, and even dreaming of lounging about my quiet home with a paperback and cocktail). Suddenly I awake from my pipedream to discover that I'm about to embark on a Huge National (plus) tour, with a celebrated Pop Diva, and my summer(?) has been limited to the next two and a half weeks.

I should ASPIRE to start packing and getting my life together. I should Aspire to finish the Lists I've created to keep myself busy this summer. On that note, I have in fact accomplished major and minor miracles. I've gotten a whole sh!tload of errands run, and I should be far enough along early next week to actually begin the pack...

Celebrate for me, I'm Not complaining!!! There are only 2 (maybe 3) people that would actually get me back on a tour bus, and one of the called, and can afford me. hehehe

Aspire.

Aspire to be successful. Just in case the doubt sets in, just remember how long you are going to travel around Europe at the end of this tour. Oh yes... You peeps get ready, cause this Imp is coming to your continents next summer, and I expect to enjoy some beach time and at least 2 cocktails with each and every one of you.

Aspire to be available.

My new laptop arrived yesterday and I'm still learning how to type on it. You know, that period of adjustment from a raked keyboard to a flat one. Grrrr....

Aspire... is also the model/name of my laptop. Irony? Shall i aspire to get everything transferred and backed up before Vista eats it all? Well, Shall I?!

I'm not going to be around much for the next several months, at least until things calm down a bit, but I do hope to make regular short notes on where I am and the fun and fabulous goings on of the tour...

Coming to a city near you soon!

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home