Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Top Ten Signs You're Directing A Flop

I have no idea where this originated, I can only thank my best friend S, for passing it on to me. I just had to share.

Top Ten Signs You're Directing A Flop

1. Your protagonist is named after an outer borough.

2. Your producer can't stop saying 'cutie-patootie!"

3. The mechanical bull is giving the best performance in the show.

4. Your name is John Carrafa.

5. Michael Riedel sends you flowers and a box of chocolates just to say thanks.

6. The biggest laugh in the show involves a Thigh Master.

7. Two Words: "Singing Vampires!"

8. You're staging a scene in which a soap star jerks off a gorilla, and the gorilla is played by Andre deShields.

9. The most likeable character is Yoko Ono.

10. Joe Brooks thinks you may have bitten off more than you can chew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home