Thursday, January 26, 2006

Truth in Poetry

I was cleaning out the email files this afternoon when I came upon an old email from David. I had been relating a shopping trip to the Virgin Megastore and my stumbling into the middle of the Rent soundtrack release party. Ever a clever one with words, David submitted a response that needs to be shared. It is relevant not just to the shopping trip, but to life in general. Check out his site, linked to the left.

like a moth to the flame.
like a mouse to the glue trap.
you cannot stay away.
death by broadway.

Thanks for making me smile all over again David.

Love and Light

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!

those who live by the nederlander organization, die by the nederlander organization.

see you in hell! ;)

xodavidbell

January 30, 2006 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home