Friday, January 13, 2006

UPS Delivered

I am in awe. It will never happen like this again. The buzzer rang just before 2pm. It was UPS. I was so amazed that I went down to hold the doors for him. I don't know what I was thinking, as I was so stunned that they actually arrived today, and then I was madly trying to decide which tact to try to get the UPS man naked. I am not kidding you girls. This olive skinned, black haired, blue eyed, tall drink of water had "Artiessimo" written all over him. Not only did I get furniture, but I got eye candy in the process.

"Yes, Impress me with your lanky frame, heft that box up. NO, I'll gladly walk behind you. Drop that box on me beotch! How much trouble would I get in if I pulled his pants down while he's climbing the stairs, DAMN, he's wearing a good belt. Yeah, I know it smells like Jamacia in the hall, got to love my neighbors, it IS Friday. Now laugh, but don't get all Nelly either. WHY didn't I shower and shave this morning?! Here let me help you with that... Ask if he wants a cup of coffee, or your phone number!! Careful of the cats... Say SOMETHING. Oh, you're a cat person!! Oh goddess above, tell that man to rip my clothes off NOW!! Thanks a lot, come back and play with the cats sometime, you have the address!! Yah, and you can pet me at the same time. OH NO, don't you dare look me dead in the eye and wink at me. You have a great day too. Close the door, close the door. Oh lord, I'm experiencing sexual urges again, SHIT I forgot to take my medicine this morning!!"

LOL Thank You UPS. You surpassed all expectations today, even if you did leave me unfullfilled. I don't really care that the base of the tv stand has a chip off the corner. I put it together anyway, after a very long cold shower. Maybe I should order some more things....
They Always show up when you are wearing your dust cap, don't they?! GRRRR

All of this after a productive day. I did the tax sorting/filing/purging and cleaned the house.

Time to get ready for work, and continue with this very special Friday the 13th.

Love and Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home