Monday, November 27, 2006

Amazing

With many thanks to CBS:

I've developed a fun crush, and I see him every Sunday night. He's handsome (rumour has it he's a model). Not too long ago I watched him make his way through a muddy obstical course, and nearly lost my mind. I've also watched him drive Russian Tanks, and race chariots in old movie sets.

It's all well and good that he's so athletic, but what I admire most is lips and his hair. He's got Amazing brooding spells. He's very James Dean, which just triggers an overload of hormonal responses. I see no reason to stay silent any longer.... James, I'm in serious lust with you, and if you won't let me bend you over and tack you to the mattress myself, will you at least let me watch you bang Tyler?



Franco, please do not feel diminished. You've got the best brood, hair, and lips ever created and you will forever remain in my mind the current James Dean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home