Friday, January 12, 2007

Frustrated

It seems as though every time I go to log onto blogger to blog, I can't. Down for service or some other such crap. The bane of a free service I suppose.

Things here are going great. Life is pretty good and work is managable. (Can you tell I just booked my plane tickets for vacation?!)

Yes, I will be jetting off to sunny Florida in a couple of weeks for some long overdue rest and relaxtion. And I'll be able to see some friends too. Perfect.

I've had several notable comments in the last week but don't have time nor passion to write about them now. Although I will say Jennifer Hudson did a great interview and performance on Letterman earlier in the week.

Hope all is going well with you, where ever you are.

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home