Saturday, February 17, 2007

FireFox 2

FireFox 2 ROCKS. For those of you still suffering with Internet Explorer, this is your savior.
I just downloaded the new version, and it totally kicks ass. Effortless and Seamless upgrade from my previous version, everything is still in the same place with NO funny 'reconfiguring' things to make them work the same way they used too...

One of the new functions I've been enjoying most is the automatic spell check. It works basically like Word, underlining any misspelling and with a simple right click, offers up the correct spelling. This is a dream when I'm posting comments or writing on the blog. Very very handy!!

FireFox 2 is also faster than the older version. Quicker to boot, and with improved tab functions that put IE 7 to SHAME.

FireFox also offers you the option to easily copy all your favorites or bookmarks from IE into FF.
Tired of freezing webpages and computer crashes? I can't tell you loud enough how much I Love Firefox.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home