Sunday, December 09, 2007

a few words

It never fails to amaze me how a few well placed words can just make my day. How long is it since I've been to London? How long is it since I've seen my handsome and sexy italian? Months now, and with everything that has happened since, it feels like ages...

And Yet, with a few words, I am instantly transported and lifted; everything seems OK (Don't open your eyes and look at the flat, just enjoy the sensation for the moment).

Thank you, to the universe, for everything you give me. Thank you Italiano for being capable of holding my hand and making everything al'ight, from thousands of miles away.

And I
I'm sending out my love
Calling on the universe
And I
I radiate the vibe
Can you feel this frequency of the
Random Blinking Light?!

Now, to pack a few boxes and get my tail into work!

Love and Light!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love and light to you, too, baby.

December 09, 2007 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home