Thursday, December 13, 2007

Foretelling

It's my fault... the nor-easter that is blowing our way, causing the media sensation around here, as the first big storms of the winter are being forecast... Right up to the day I'm supposed to be moving...

Those of you who speak to me personally know that I forecast this. I told you to mark it on your calenders... I foretold the first serious blizzard would be on Dec 16...

Imp cackles...

In other news, the Kittaah's are so freaked out by the state of the house that they are hissing and spitting at each other... there has been a major confrontation every evening upon my return home for the last 3 days. I've explained that everything is okay, it's just we are moving to a new house. They aren't having any of it... They know my moods and energy better than I do, and I'm now convinced that they are merely acting out to my energy and thought patterns. Hissing and spitting and clawing, Indeed!

I'm taken down and packed my alter, and the whole apartment is different. Let's just hope that I survive another few days here without something majorly stupid happening to the building/apartment.

I'm into the bedroom this evening for the packing of shoes, linens, and 'other."

Love and Light to you all!
xo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like the storm will come in faster, on Saturday into Sunday, so by Monday morning, it should be, well, better.

December 14, 2007 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home