Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We are open

I need more sleep than 4 or 4 1/2 hours, when I am working a 16 hour day.

Short today, but we are OPEN... and it's great.

One more show and then we are heading to Montreal for a nice little sit-down. I still have piles of work to do, but at least we won't be loading in and out every day for a little while.

Yah, I got a lot more to say but no time right now. I'm too delirious and could easily say something that could be held against me... ;-)

Love and Light.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Imp! Just checking in from the Pig Angel.Working hard I see.hmm. Me too. Enchanted objects. I'm sure you know what I mean. Only I'm a buildin. Oh baby, baby!I'll check in from time to time. See how it's all going.

August 14, 2008 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can overnight some KFC & zan if you want me to! Love from all the girls and the very confused boy!

August 14, 2008 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home