Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally!!

It Happened. It Finally Happened. It happened in Newark. There were odd sounds coming from the hall, not quite distressful but Loud and consistent. Enough to make several security guards and several wardrobe people run to the hall to see what/if anything was wrong.

Nothing was wrong. It was HerSelf, warming up in the hallway. Everything was fine, I made eye contact, Her eyebrows raised, I smiled and went turned back to rummaging through a roadbox. Then my boss appeared around the corner, also coming to see what the ruckus was about. I saw the gleam in her eye and she mouthed,"Now! Brace Yourself!"

HerSelf stopped vocalizing and my boss introduced me. HerSelf Laughed and commented on how fast I came into the hall to see what was going on. I laughed and said it was the call of the Siren and I could not resist (damn, I am good). I don't think She quite understood it, but she commented on my hair (see, all you people can just suck it) and mentioned that perhaps my hair was like a satellite beaming in on the signal (perhaps I failed to understand then, but you know me, I smiled). She reached out and touched my hair (and I LET her) She shook my hand, and thanked me for all of my hard work and then gave me a hug. Classy!! I think my smile grew even wider, she laughed and I told her to keep singing for me and for all of us. She laughed, continued vocalizing, and then ever so slightly lifted the hem of her bathrobe, which made me fall out laughing. What a great Lady and a great sense of humor. I think I will stay...

She remains on the pedestal I put her on years ago. Can I offer any higher compliment than that?

Love and Light!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOT DAMN!!! I knew it had to be coming sooner or later!! All I can saw is WOW!! My brother rubbin elbows or should I say hairs with the big stars!! First darren and now celine. Who will you ever meet next?

September 14, 2008 11:07 PM  
Blogger Costume Imp said...

Jennifer Hudson I guess...

September 16, 2008 2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you I wet MYself.

September 18, 2008 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home