Friday, September 19, 2008

On the Road Again

Morning friends! It's been a very busy and amusing 12 days in the nyc area. Did a couple of shows, had a couple of dinners; it was great to see you all.

It's been hard being 'home' and working the schedule. Two completely different mind-sets, and it will be nice to be back on the road again. I loved sleeping in my own bed, but the mental side of being home and still working has taken it's toll. It will be much easier to be back to 'get on the bus, get off the bus' and not be thinking about the extra train trips in order to get home and when I have to be back. I guess it will be good to be self contained once again.

A short trip before our October hiatus, although I have a lot of shows to do in the next 11 days.

I had a good time being back and working with (most of) my home local. There are a few weiners, erhm, winners in every group, but I meet some incredible people, and worked with several people that I haven't worked with in a very long time. There are also a few people who had better never ask me for work again. Nuff said.

I'm coming down with the nasty cold that's been going around and I'm not real happy about it. More fluids, more rest(?), and more miles to go before I sleep.

Odd that I was 'home' and did less posting that when on the road, but I was also very busy trying to catch up on the homefront, and take care of business. I'll be back in October, just in time to start it all over again. I'm very much looking forward to being back home and having more than 24 hours off and being able to really, really relax.

Love and Light to you all. I'm back out on the road and will try and keep you posted a little more regularly. I'll TRY, but we have a couple of back to back shows with a few hundred miles inbetween and that doesn't always allow for easy blogging; specially since I can't do it on the bus with my co-workers looking over my shoulders.

xoxoxoox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home