Monday, September 29, 2008

We're gonna do it

On your mark
Get Set
And go now...

Got a dream and we just know now
We're gonna make our dreams come true...

That's the Milwaukee way, right? Isn't that sitcom set in Milwaukee?

Cuz that's where we are cousins, that's where we are.

The tour finally crossed a time zone, odd after all these weeks. I feel like I should be at work already. I actually am, even though I am still in my hotel. Yes, we have a show today, but I've been up (gasp) for an hour already. Got myself repacked and I have to say I'm excited about today.

It's going to be the longest day on my tour yet. We will be doing laundry tonight during loadout. We must repack the cases after the show tonight so that the dry cleaning can be done by someone in Montreal. I Know we must be out of the building by 5am. Yes, I'm looking at a 21+hour day. Luckily, I will be completely off tomorrow and have nothing to do but sleep and get myself ready to leave for home on Wednesday. Let's hope I keep my mind today, specially in the last 4 hours of the night (morning) when I am going to need it most.

Lots of things to do today and I've managed to be up at reasonable hour (east coast time) which has given me time this morning for coffee in my room, and now I have to hustle into the shower and pull myself together.

Swag. We got new swag. I'll be posting a pic of it soon. It's leather and it's embroidered. It's cool... It was presented to all of us by HerSelf in Person.

Favorite moment of the last show:
Imp, "Have a great show, Maa-Maa"
HerSelf, "You too, bay-bay!"

What a sense of humor.

All of us are ready for a break. I'm ready to get home and actually discover if I am capable of sleeping for more than 3 hours without interruption.

I'm feeling a bit better but still not even close to 100%. The cold lingers but it is no longer so raspy and deepfelt as before. I'm glad I'm about to have some time to rest and to really take care of myself.

Ok, I'm rambling, the coffee is kicking in. Time to make the donuts.

Love and Light!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

there is a great bar in Milwakee called the spy bar. Door is secret you have to find it to get in. Everyone in bar is watching you on camera try to figure it out.

Would you be Laverne or Shirley?

Oh, Yeah, Squigy!

September 30, 2008 4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we can see each other next week? I'm in Philly for the rest of this one.

October 01, 2008 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home