Friday, January 26, 2007

One Week, 8 shows, and counting

NYC experienced the coldest night (in the last 2 years) on record last night. Luckily, my heat was functioning. Devon was not so lucky... I hope you have heat soon D!!! It appears Old Man Winter is upon us, although we have yet to experience significant snowfall.

One Week, 8 Shows, and counting... To my long anticipated Holiday. I have to dig out the suitcase and begin the packing process this afternoon. I depart at the crack of dawn next Friday. Getting things settled in the apartment is on the list of things to do. Auntie D will be taking care of the girls while I am away (and vice versa). It's wonderful to have a friend to look after them, especially one the girls both adore. We are all blessed...

A friend of mine is traversing the eastern coast in a wild round of auditions, you can read about his travels and experiences here.

Yesterday was a very busy day. I left the house at 10 am and didn't return home until about 4:30 in the afternoon. Just enough time to check the email and then head off to the theatre.

I'm looking forward to time off. I won't be blogging while I am away. This is going to be a nice, quiet vacation. I'm flying solo this time around.

Love and Light to you all!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home