Monday, January 22, 2007

Quickie

Still alive and kicking; moving forward and making progress.

Costume Imp will be moving to a Wordpress domain soon. I've gotten the site registered, but haven't begun posting there; I'm just beginning to learn how to use the new site, it is different enough that I can't just sit down and 'do it' like I can on blogger (when blogger decides it's going to function).

Holiday plans have been laid, tickets purchased, cars rented, opera tickets secured, and I must begin to start finalizing my personal itinerary. It sounds quite extravagant in writing, but really it is just a simple trip to the inner gulf of Sunny Sarasota/St. Pete/Tampa. In lieu of a really expensive vacation now, I opted for a cheaper version now, in the hopes of squeezing out a few extra days in Italy later in the year. After all the insanity contained in the latter part of 2006, I'm looking forward to some nice quiet days on the beach and visiting old friends. Hopefully Mother Nature will cooperate and grace me with some 80 degree weather while I am down south. It's a tad early in the year for guaranteed HOT weather, but it will be better than the frozen apple...

Speaking of frozen, I have the space heater and the oven on now. I awoke to a rather nippy apartment this morning. The heaters have been on for about 2 hours now, and it's still only about 47 degrees INSIDE. I pulled the kitty comforter out and wadded it up on the couch; both kittens are buried inside and refuse to come out into the 'arctic tundra.' Phone calls to the super and management company have been made. I have yet to attempt seeing if we have Hot water as usually no heat = no hot water. I may be strolling up to my friends place for a shower shortly...

That's the news from here. I have a lot of puttering to do today. I have a sewing project to finish for a friend this afternoon that I must get started on, and then dinner with a fellow Broadway babe/costume designer this evening. It's going to be a busy day off.

Hope things are going well for you, where ever this finds you.

Love and Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home