Thursday, December 13, 2007

by request


A few of you have asked, so here you go: I present to you: The Italian.

Who evidently had better be good to me, as a certain writer friend of mine not so casually mentioned this week that she would have to kill him... I don't recall if I casually mentioned that the Italians older sister is a weapon wearing member of the italain polizia... If I didn't, she'll know when she reads this...

So yah, one of the reasons I'm working so bloody hard right now is pictured above.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might slow me down, but wouldn't stop me. . .

BTW, the exact phrase was "kick his ass" -- the first step if he mistreats you! ;)

December 14, 2007 11:54 AM  
Blogger Costume Imp said...

I stand corrected D. "Kick his ass." Ok. Perhaps the mental image and force of the thought behind it was what I retained. Your eyes actually narrow when you spoke the phrase, oh so casually... Soothing words but between them.... LMAO

Again I say, he's doing his job. I don't know very many people who are capable of holding my hand across thousands of miles of land and ocean. Yet he does... Just seeing a picture conjures memories of our time in London; which makes Imp smile, a honest true smile.

I am, perhaps, hopeless... but life is too short to deny feelings...

Thanks for watching my back!

Love and Light!

December 15, 2007 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home