Saturday, August 16, 2008

Get Smart

I got smart last night at 4am. I pulled the blinds and rolled over for a long summers nap. Wouldn't you know that I didn't see the outside of the eyelids until almost 11. Hurray for sleep in excess of 4.5 hours.

All I have to do is get through the next 14 hours and I am on two days holiday. Fun, Laughs, Good times!!!

I'm a hour away from my call time and not the least bit interested in dealing with a certain 4 local crew members today (but I am in a good place mentally). Time to take a quick shower, spike the hair, and pack up my laundry. It's time for some personal wash to get done, then I will be able to enjoy the next two days without guilt.

I adore chatting with my boss, I may have mentioned this a few times before. She's traveled the world, is a gemini, and has the best stories (and is not afraid to tell them, even the slightly off color ones). I adore honest people!!

A New Day has come, and it's time to jump in with both washers and wrap up this day and evening. I'm looking forward to uninterrupted wander time tomorrow!

Love and Light!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home