Wednesday, December 28, 2005

And I Helped

This hit the news this morning, and brings good tidings to all of us on Broadway. It made me smile.
http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/ap/20051228/113579406000.html

Don't think for a moment that I don't appreciate those tourists who constantly stop in the middle of the sidewalk. My dear friend C. likes to say, "Look at all the bread and butter clogging up the sidewalk!" Funny but true, they are the ones who pay our rent and enable most of us to live in the big apple.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, our attendance wasn't really effected by the transit stike. We still played to 100% capacity. Again, I'm thankful for a show that's going to run.

Speaking of running, it's time to go. But I thought I'd leave you with this, a scanned copy of one of my christmas cards. Priceless!!!




Love and Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home