Saturday, December 17, 2005

Gremlins

It was one of those odd shows tonight. A whole bunch of things were just messed up, wacky things went wrong. It wasn't an "A" show. The theatre gremlins hit us hard tonight. Of course, we still have a whole week of shows before our next day off, and a lot of people simply weren't paying attention at work today. Others were paying a lot of attention to their jobs. Some of us just wandered around and laughed.

And to boot, we had actors go out and switch tracks in the middle of the show (again). It didn't effect me, but Devone bore the brunt of that one. I can't wait to read her blog about this one... I love you BABY!!!!

I'm now going to kick back, take a pill and watch Yugi and then Amazing Race, if I'm still awake. It's a cartoon kinda evening...

Love and Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home