Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Alcatraz Island

Bay Bridge through the fog on Alcatraz Island


Welcome Sign
The Rock
The Water was choppy, the Rain was pouring out of the sky. Cold and foggy and wet. It was a perfect day to visit Alcatraz. If you ever get to SF, you really should take the tour. I had a great time. Spend the extra bucks for the audio tour, it's worth it. There was even an ex-prisoner in the bookstore, hawking his latest book. I willing walked into an open cell, I can only imagine having that tiny place being my whole universe. It made my NYC apartment seem so spacious and roomie (not to mention decorated).

Other than the new shoes, this day was the highlight of my time spent in SF. Educational!!
I had a blast. Next vacation snippet will be concern wine country (Napa Valley).
This is short and sketchy, I know. It's a reflection of my current state of mind. I'm a little frazzeled, but feeling good (enough).
Love and Light

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home